Our PanelHush Acoustic Sound Absorption Panels are designed and manufactured to offer up to CLASS A sound absorption, which makes them suitable for a variety of settings from the small office environment to more challenging auditorium spaces. PanelHush sound absorption panels are the ideal solution for community halls, education and healthcare settings, offices, leisure, retail and entertainment spaces where echo reverberation is an issue. Manufactured from a high technology recycled glass wool core material, which meets CLASS 0 Fire Rating Standard BS476 : Part 6, ensures the highest level of H&S is maintained with our PanelHush Acoustic Sound Absorption Panels.
Individually fabric wrapped to your specification, the PanelHush panels can be fitted to ceiling and wall spaces and are supplied complete with all fixing materials. We provide a supply and installation service or supply only to meet your needs.
Available in 25mm and 40mm thickness, the PanelHush acoustic panels come in standard 2700mm x 1200mm panels and these can be cut to size, therefore offering a range of design features from full coverage, targeted colour blocking, corporate branding, area zoning etc. With a range of more than 80 colours and textures to choose from, there is something to suit the most demanding of client brief. Additionally, we can provide a print service which can be anything from a company logo to corporate images, in-house graphics and photos etc.
Further design options and features are available and these can include hexagonal, circle and triangle shapes to name but a few. We can produce shapes and sizes to your brief and the advantage of fabric wrapping allows multiple design flexibilities within a project.
Camira Cara – A plain weave panel fabric available in a wide selection of commercial colourways. One of our most popular vertical surface fabrics, Cara is used extensively and is ideal for sound absorbing boards due to its acoustically transparent sound properties.
• Composition: 100% polypropylene
• Environment: Certified to the EU Ecolabel
• Flammability: EN 1021-1, BS 476 Parts 7 Class 1, EN 13501-1 Adhered Class B, s2, d0
Camira Lucia – A crepe weave synthetic panel fabric, manufactured from 100% recycled polyester – saving virgin raw materials and reducing the environmental footprint. With a non-lustrous appearance, a bold and bright colour palette is designed to complement a range of environments with its acoustically transparent sound properties.
• Composition: 100% non-metallic recycled polyester
• Environment: Certified to the EU Ecolabel, Certified to OEKO-TEK Standard 100
• Flammability: EN 1021-1 & 1021-2; BS 7167; BS 476 Parts 7 Class 1; EN 13501-1 Adhered Class B, s2, d0; EN 13501-1 UN-adhered Class B, s1, d2
Camira Era – A subtle two tone polyester fabric containing stretch in both directions for ease of fitting. The baby herringbone weave offers an understated contemporary texture while its colouring technique provides close up intrigue. The palette incorporates playful brights and sophisticated muted tones. Era is ideal for sound absorbing boards due to its acoustically transparent sound properties.
• Composition: 100% polyester
• Environment: Certified to OEKO-TEK Standard 100; Certified to Indoor Advantage ™ Gold
• Flammability: EN 1021-1 & 1021-2; BS 7167; EN 13501-1 Adhered Class B, s1, d0; EN 13501-1 UN-adhered Class C, s1, d0
Camira Blazer – A classic pure new wool fabric with a billiard cloth felted finish. Manufactured from premium New Zealand lambswool, where responsible farming provides the highest quality raw material. The colour palette is an exciting mix of solids and mélanges across the full colour spectrum. Offering acoustically transparent sound properties.
• Composition: 100% virgin lambswool
• Environment: Rapidly renewable and compostable
• Flammability: EN 1021-1 & 1021-2; BS 7167; NF D 60-013; ONORM B 3825 & A 3800-1; UNI 9175 Class 1; BS 476 Parts 7 Class 1; EN 13501-1 Adhered Class D, s1, d0
Camira Blazer Lite – Offering a finer version of the Blazer fabric, Blazer Lite is a lighter weight fabric with a felted, milled finish and a colour palette of subtle mélange mixes and iridescent lights. Offering acoustically transparent sound properties.
• Composition: 100% virgin lambswool
• Environment: Certified to Indoor Advantage™ Gold; Rapidly renewable and compostable
• Flammability: BS 476 Part 7 Class 1; BS 476 Part 6 Class 0; EN 13501-1 (SBI) Adhered Class C, s1, d0
Camira Sonus – With a pressed felt finish and an appealing mélange effect, Sonus is the ideal accompaniment for a modern interior. The addition of the Sonus Etch range brings added detail through a subtle surface embossed lattice design and is available in two contemporary shades of grey which complement each other. Offering acoustically transparent sound properties.
• Composition: FHR & SJR – 72% polyester, 18% polyamide, 10% viscose; FHU & SJE – 57% polyester, 43% polyamide
• Environment: Certified to Indoor Advantage™ Gold
• Flammability: EN 1021-1; EN 13501-1 (SBI) Adhered Class C, s1, d0 (Etch)
PANELHUSH ACOUSTIC SOUND ABSORPTION PANELS KEY BENEFITS:
• Easily installed
• Suitable for a range of environments
• Up to CLASS A sound absorption
• Short lead times
• UK factory
• Customised sizes, shapes and finishes
• Supply only and installation options
• Suitable for ceiling and wall mounting
• 25mm CLASS C and 40mm CLASS A panels
There are no reviews yet.